- Bookings must be paid in full to secure the date via bank transfer or Paypal
- Cancellations made more than 2 weeks prior to the rental date will be refunded in full.
Cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior will not be refunded but we will do our best to find you an alternative date if you so wish.
Cancellations made on the day will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking after giving notice to you in the event that we are unable to let the accommodation booked for reasons beyond our control or in circumstances such that we believe the accommodation is unsuitable. A full refund will be given.
- We realise sometimes that the beach huts are weather dependent and we will do our best to make alternative arrangements for another date, before your hire day.
- Can we respectfully ask if you are using our hut that you please wash up any used utensils, crockery etc and that you take all food with you. We provide all cleaning products for this purpose. We also provide a brush for sweeping out the hut before leaving. We take great pride in looking after and cleaning our hut before any rental and would be most grateful if it could be left as originally found. I am afraid if we find our hut has not been used with respect My Happy Hut has the right to refuse further rentals to any person. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please can we ask if there are a lot of people at our huts that they keep to the boundaries of our beach hut in order not to encroach on our neighbours space, and please try and keep small children under control especially if the beach is busy. We appreciate the beach is a public place but we have to respect other peoples wishes.
- Please tell us about any damage or breakages at the end of your stay, so that we can rectify the situation. Small accidents, we can carry, but otherwise we must charge for damage and repairs.
- STRICTLY no smoking
- No Liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or injury however caused which may be sustained during the time at any of our huts, to the guest or any member of the party, or invited persons, or any car or its contents, or any possession of the guest or any member of the party
- There is a maximum number of 8 people including babies & children. If we find that there are more than the maximum people at our huts we have the right to cancel the booking and ask you to leave.
- No BBQs or any lit fires.
No candles or incense of any kind to be lit in the hut
- No radios/cd players allowed at any of the huts.
- No gazebos allowed to be erected in the vicinity of the hut.
- All huts must be vacated promptly as per the rental hours
- Well behaved small to medium dogs welcome. No dogs or animals allowed on any furniture at all. Please make sure you clean up after your dog. Dogs must be kept on a lead.
- This NOT a party venue and must not be used as such.
No Refund of Hire Charge and/or Deposit Will Be Given For:
- Anything that prevents you arriving at the hut once you have set out on your journey or any reason you should decide to leave early once you are there.
- The weather, the wind, the temperature of the sea, any insects, flying or otherwise, outside of the hut
- Any outside influence that is not directly connect with the beach hut itself.